Saturday, June 2, 2012


Introducing Emofied Tagger Kit by S.G.Rowe Designs

So I was sitting at my desk the other day when all of a sudden there was this bright flash! I screamed because I am a girly-girl and then I heard a bunch of giggling coming from the direction of my stuffed animal collection. I looked over and couldn’t believe my eyes! My cute, adorable stuffed animals were changed! I asked them what happened, and in one voice filled with glee, they said, “We have been Emo-fied!” They proceeded to pose in front of the mirror admiring their new emo look. I slowly backed out of the room and ran for the hills lest I be Emo-fied too!

This kit is 800 x 800 pixels, 300 DPI. It contains 18 papers and 35 elements. Personal use only please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Support Us

Blog Archive